FOR SALE: 2001 Lexus IS 300 [NOTE: this is not a consignment sale]
$8,300.00 (Includes Options Listed Below)
Mileage = 187k | w/ clear Idaho title
Car runs & rides awesome, absolutely no problems with this car. Owner has oil changed every 3000 miles. Timing belt recently replaced with OEM timing belt along with a transmission service (new trans filter & new OEM Toyota/Lexus fluid). No maintenance is required for this car currently. Very well maintained & always garaged.
Car has power everything, windows, locks, steering, sunroof, ect A/C, cruise control, climate control, HID headlights.. the car is a must see in person. Owner hates to sell this reliable & fun car to drive, but other obligations have arrived & is motivated to sell.
- Motor: 2jz-ge 3.0l inline 6 cylinder
- Drive train: 5 speed automatic w/ E shift (can be put in manual mode
& shifted via buttons on steering wheel)
- Color: black
- Mileage: 187k
- MPG: 24
- Custom enkie RPF1 wheels w/ Falken tires
- Front: 18"x8" RPF1 35mm offset w/ Falken 225/35/18 tires
- Rear: 18"x9.5" RPF1 38mm offset w/ Falken 235/35/18 tires
- New CXracing full body mono tube adjustable coilover suspension
(have OEM suspension on request if buyer wants them)
- Audio: factory in-dash 6 disc CD changer
- Title: clear and clean, title in hand
The IS 300 gives Lexus a direct rival for the BMW 3 Series. With rear-wheel drive, an inline-six-cylinder engine instead of a V-6 and an emphasis on sporty handling, the IS 300 is a marked departure from the luxury-oriented, front-drive ES 300, a dressed-up version of the Toyota Camry.
Inquiries: Call (800) 318-9296 - Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (MST)